Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Still Here, Pilipinas.

I'll be back. It's been more than a year since my last post, too soon for many of my fellow native Filipino citizens' I'm sure. But like a turd that won't flush--and just like the other turds like me in this region, especially some so-called comment experts---I'm still around, and I'm gonna be around whether my native country and its happy-go-lucky citizens like it or not. I'm staying here, and I ain't shutting up, and I have some important things to attend to, but I am not going away. This is my country too, and I was born in it, and I want it back, because it belongs to me and the rest of us miserable Filipino citizens who pay taxes so the government can give it all away in plastic shopping bags to governors and legislators. So much shit has happened in the one year I've been gone that by the time I'm finished puking my comments on it, another year will have gone by, and this blog will once again be outdated by another year. But in Shakespearean fashion, I will not budge for no man's pleasure, aye, and I'm staying, and I'm saying, and just like the dysfunctional Philippine society's worst nightmare, I ain't leaving. Just try and make me.